Written By: Sacha Baron Cohen...
Starring: Sacha Baron Cohen
I recently found myself with a need for a consumer electrical device: the microphone equivalent of what headphones are to external speaker units. We can listen in private but we cannot do the reverse - sing.
The issue came about when I was listening to the best 80s-90s pop playlist ever:
- Tina Turner - Simply the Best
- Alanis Morrisette - You Oughta Know
- Radiohead - Karma Police (it's a little off the theme, but still made it)
- Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer
- Leonardo's Bride - Even When I'm Sleeping
- Roxette - The Look
- Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
- Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
- Christina Anu - Party
It was during 'The Look' when I had to stop the music for fear of bursting out in the middle of the office.
I also plan to add the following, but I think listening to it all at once would make me explode with terrible, lovable pop:
- Tom Jones - Not Unusual
- Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart
- Some Ace of Base
- New York, New York
- TLC - Waterfalls
- Hanson - Mmmbop